Doncaster & District Law Society is a membership society for Doncaster & District Lawyers, open to any lawyer (solicitor and non-solicitors alike) providing legal advice in Doncaster and its surrounding areas including Rotherham. We also welcome applications from law students and retired practitioners.
We have a growing membership of lawyers who recognise the benefits of being able to connect with others lawyers in Doncaster, which is fast becoming a diverse and dynamic place to practice.
What we offer?
- Connect with the local legal community
- Diverse programme of training FREE for all members
- DNA Card discounts
- Automatic enrolment to our quarterly DDLS newsletter
- The opportunity to submit content to the DDLS newsletter and website
- Inclusion in our directory of lawyers published on our website
- A platform for members’ opinions to be heard locally and nationally
- Representation at the regional and national law society
- Engagement with our local MPs
- Networking with other professionals
- Access to exclusive discounts and benefits
- Invitation to our annual ball (cost of ticket applies)
- Regular social events including quiz nights
For the 2021/2022 subscription year, we are able to offer a reduced membership rate as follows:
|Full Member – Solicitors / Legal Executives (Qualified Status)||£35.00|
|Associate Member – Other Legal Professionals (Trainees, Paralegals, Support Staff etc.)||£20.00|
We also offer a pro-rata system so that you can join at any point in the year as a new member and pay a discounted rate until the annual subscription fee is due on 1 August. See the table below for pro-rata rates:
Apply to join now or for further details please e-mail email@example.com